With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
What I need or require:
I have selected a few eye-wear models that need to be modified (material wise or even structurally) in order to meet Safety Eyewear regulation ANSI Z87.1-2003. Specifically I'd be interested in certifying that the modified models meet the Standards for Basic Impact & High Impact levels. Successful models will be required to be manufactured in Asia and shipped to the US.
Other requirements needed:
- Light frame
- Wide-vision angle lens
- Lens with different color tints (mostly gray, brown and ambar)
- UV A,B+ Scratch Resistant + Anti-Fog Coatings
- Soft-rubber nose pads + Flexible (durable) rubber temples
- Frame paint should resist diesel (for short periods max 1 hr)
- Frame + nose pad + temples should resist temperatures ranging (-20 C) up to
(50 C) + corrosive environments.
- Provide any drafts, sketches or CAD drawings with measurements for
manufacturing. Priority will be given to individuals with manufacturing
Sign in or Register to see more