The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are an ecommerce seller specializing in mobile phone accessories. We have 2500+ products and are adding about 100 per month.
We need someone who can take charge of the management of the product data and the related product photos. We have a pretty good system in place, but need someone part-time to keep everything up to date and manage the addition of new products.
Skills & job requirements:
1. You must be a lateral thinker. You will have to identify problems in data as it relates to product listings and photos. Problem-solving is involved.
2. You must have a dual monitor setup. The job involves transferring data from one spreadsheet to another, as well as comparing photos with spreadsheet lists. It cannot be done on a single monitor without errors.
3. You must be very organized and able to work with deadlines and within a team.
4. The hours are flexible as long as deadlines are met.
5. You must have a fast (3Mbps+) internet connection.
6. We will provide ...
Sign in or Register to see more