With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are a mortgage marketing company and this is for a website running for one of our partners that operates in Texas & California.
The job description below will give you a clear idea, but in short -
1. Excellent command over English.
2. Ability to write compelling "advice/guidance" articles that are actually useful or opinion pieces that are interesting.
3. You should have a "good head for numbers/personal finance" since the target audience would be potential mortgagors.
4. A sense of humor and some "personality" would be great!
5. Please note we're looking for US based writers only due to the nature of the project.
We're a young startup company and on a limited budget, so we're looking for a cost-effective freelance writer. However, "cost-effective" doesn't mean we're looking to pay bottom dollar.
- Develop content themes based on the direction and creative brief provided by our team
- Write completely original, high-quality, SEO-fr...
Sign in or Register to see more