With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for an experienced professional editor to review a non-fiction book of about 70 pages (1.5 line spacing). The book contains many references so I need someone who has experience with quoting and reference format/end note tables. No offense to anyone but I need an American person (to secure a certain education and writing expertise) so please don't waste your time contacting me if you are not American (or an English expert).
I need someone who can:
1) provide me with constructive honest feedback regarding grammar, spelling (whatever spell check did not catch) and sentence format/style.
2) verify and correct my quoting/referencing format
3) be open-minded regarding the content of the book
4) Stick to a quick turn around time without sacrificing quality of work. I am looking for no longer than 2-weeks for a turn around time
5) Be flexible enough and who communicates with me on a regular basis during the assignment, asking questions and not making assumptions.
Sign in or Register to see more