The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for someone that will be able to send out professional emails out to my clients. There will be usually about ten to twenty emails sent out each day. I will be paying $5.00 for each email that is sent out. If you are interested in this job, view the following sample email.
As your client, we need to establish a professional relationship. Since our main form of communication is email, you need to be able to compose a message that is proficient and free of errors. Please address the following questions in an email-formatted response.
1. What is the deadline for the discussion boards (initial post and response and response post)?
2. What is the deadline for the creative assignments (include time zone)?
3. What should you do when you are having trouble with the project platform:
4. How often should I check my company email?
5. What is a good way to network with my peers in this job?
6. What steps should you follow when you have a question about assignment ...
Sign in or Register to see more