With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Seeking an exceptionally strong administrative coordinator for 10-20 hours per week in a professional membership organization. Need someone who is creative, detail-oriented and willing to take on various administrative, project-related and product launch tasks.
• Work completed in Work View
• Project planning, creation, coordination and deadline tracking
• Track time, costs and resources for each project
• Proofreading/editing and report preparation
• Data entry
• Research and calculations
• Status follow-up and phone communication with staff and members
• Advanced Word skills, including experience working with styles
• Advanced Excel skills with formulas
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to juggle multiple projects/open items and track changes to them
• Excellent grammar and spelling
• Demonstrated ability to work independently
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Must be able to work in an env...
Sign in or Register to see more