The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
Los Angeles, 90045, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The national office of CHARACTER COUNTS!, a program of the nonprofit, nonpartisan and nonsectarian Josephson Institute of Ethics, seeks an energetic, dynamic data-entry professional with 1-2 years' experience to:
• Maintain and continually update written training manuals for current and new staff on database (Microsoft Dynamics CRM) usage including record creation, linking records, data entry standards, etc.
• Develop standard operating procedures between departments to ensure consistency with record and data management
• Provide in-person training to staff on database usage and serve as an internal resource for questions on data management procedures
• Enter, Edit, update, and maintain client, training and membership records to ensure full functionality and reporting capability of client database.
• Process registrations for training events and webinars, including initial interface with registrants; Summarize and record training evaluations, training expenses
• Administrative an...
Sign in or Register to see more