With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Description of Bilingual Editorial Services for Japanese/English Review:
Background & Tasks:
• The items to be reviewed measure the ability of non-native English-speaking people to use English in everyday life and in the global workplace. (See DOC1 for a representation of the type content and its complexity.)
• Items were provided to original translator in English.
• Original developer has translated into Japanese. PLEASE NOTE – this project does not involve translation from English to Japanese. The translation has previously been completed.
• We now need to verify the Japanese translation by doing a comparison to ensure that the translation reflects the spirit, intent and content of the original English piece.
• Contractor will correct any blatant errors, omissions or incorrect translations; all other queries will be sent to BLPS for confirmation, and then corrected by contractor, if approved.
• Make suggestions/inquiries for any other questions that are not addressed in sampl...
Sign in or Register to see more