With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
2 files, with a total of 16,786 words. Need both files back on Dec. 5 or earlier.
Use Word with Track Changes.
Please follow this style, keeping in mind that it is a blend of UK and US English styles:
• Make all quotation marks (single and double) and apostrophes be "smart" (i.e., curly quotes) rather than straight as they are now. Just delete the current one and add a new one, and it should auto-convert.
* American spelling EXCEPT: 'ou' as in colour, labour etc.
* Periods go on the outside of parentheses and quotation marks
• Use numerals for ages and dimensions; spell out below 100 in most other uses
* serial comma YES, use it
* Dates are exactly like this: November 16th 1975
• Edward Junior or Edward Jr.
• Mr. Mrs. Miss
• Hawkhurst Church
• elipsis…like this
• instead of 11' x 25" -- make it 11 feet by 25 inches
• Aunt Amelia / her Uncle John
Sign in or Register to see more