With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have a finished collection of twelve short stories. The word count is 90,000. I need the file to be proofread before publication. To make this cost effective for both of us, here's what I need:
- Proofreading for punctuation and typos only. Absolutely no editing required. No formatting required. These are thrillers/mysteries, so you should ignore things like incomplete sentences.
- The file is in easy-to-read 12 point Courier.
- Do not make any corrections. If you spot a problem, just highlight it in yellow. I'll see it and fix it.
- You should be able to proofread it about as fast as you can read it. I envision it will take four or five hours. My budget is $180. If your income goal is to make at least $180 a day, then this should work for you.
- The file will contain a few typos that I'm aware of. I trust that you will spot them.
- I expect to receive from you the file with perhaps one highlighted typo every three or four pages.
Native USA proofreaders only. I w...
Sign in or Register to see more