The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need a professional proofreader and copyeditor to assist me with one of my forthcoming non-fiction (self-help) books. The book is currently going through its final draft stage. Also, I am getting my new book ready for the production and publishing stages. The book will be published via Paperback and e-book formats.
I'm looking for a proofreader and copyeditor with eagle eyes to...
1. Find and correct grammatical errors.
2. Check for punctuation and misspelled words.
3. Remove unnecessary words and/or sentences.
4. Check the flow and style of the content in the sentences and paragraphs.
5. Be able to provide suggestions for corrections and editing content that will enhance the material in the book, so the passage will sound better and be more reader-friendly.
The proofreader and copyeditor will need to have a degree in English or journalism. Also, the proofreader and copyeditor will need to have strong grammar and writing skills, and exceptional editing skills as well.
Sign in or Register to see more