With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We have been commissioned to film and edit a documentary showcasing a three day festival in downtown Toronto. Our pay stems from a government grant designed to grant visibility to new Canadian artists
To fulfill the entry requirements of this grant, we need two things:
1. A detailed proposal, including strategic merits of the documentary.
2. A marketing plan describing how the documentary will help selected artists on a national or international scope.
Some questions / notes that need to be discussed are:
- How is our filming / editing going to grant visibility to Canadian artists?
- What is unique about how we're going to tackle the production and what broad exposure will it give new artists in the marketplace?
- How will the documentary present synergy with the musical style? (They like the term 'musical artscape')
- Our broadcast experience.
- All of the online sites that these artists might use our documentary footage to promote their material.
Sign in or Register to see more