With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Government contractor is seeking a freelance proposal writer with skills in developing technical and cost proposals for federal RFPs. Must submit a sample proposal with your resume. Hourly rate is $25 an hour. Freelance consultants are paid net-30 for services rendered.
1. Read and understand the RFP
2. Validates and agrees to the compliance matrix and outline, contributing changes as necessary
3. Writes proposal content that complies with requirements and includes appropriate win themes
4. Adapts biographies and resumes to meet RFP requirements
5. Adheres to company's writing style guidelines
6. Participates in proposal reviews, and manages proposal revisions
Sign in or Register to see more