With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need to build a browser based application to Markup Autocad files. Think of this like google maps but for autocad drawings instead of google maps.
The scope of the pilot includes the following
1. Programatically load the files (Auto CAD or any 2D conversion of the original files like SVG markup, PDF, etc) from the Server
2. Allow the User to Zoom & Pan to particular area of the Drawing
3. Enable the User to add a (Color Coded) Point at a location of their choice
4. Enable the User to Hide / View Certain Points, based on various criteria's
5. Enable the User to Move and Delete these points
6. On touch (click) open a Menu so that the user can enter comments/text related to the said point.
7. Allow updation of comments / text
8. Save the created data to the server (On click of a button).
9. Be able to work on the drawing in offline mode.
Please indicate the time and cost for building this pilot prototype. Performance on the pilot will determine further involvement in the ...
Sign in or Register to see more