With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need some working code to serve as the core of a website project that will allow users and administrators to create and edit documents stored in a SQL Azure database.
- Experience creating ASP.Net Web Forms websites.
- The ability to write well documented C# code.
- Posses a GitHub login to exchange code. We'll host the repository.
- Have your own Microsoft Azure account for your development and testing purposes. We'll use our own account for our testing.
Create several pages to allow authenticated users to view, create and edit HTML documents stored in a SQL Server database.
- Editor must use the Redactor WYSIWYG control. We will provide the Redactor code for inclusion in the project.
- Must allow users to upload photos and links to videos within the GUI control.
- Uploaded images should be stored in Azure BLOB storage. The uploaded files should be segregated by each article's ID.
- Use Bootstrap CSS for any markup.
- Use provided database-first ASP.Net ...
Sign in or Register to see more