With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
New York, 10004, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Royal Media Group, an innovative information company, is seeking a part-time office administrator and logistics point person.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication and organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, work independently and possess a willingness to grow and learn.
The office administrator will be responsible for:
• Assisting Royal's management in the execution of their duties
• Maintaining the proper functioning of Royal's offices in New York and Seattle, including the ordering and maintaining of inventory and budget for office supplies, interfacing with building management, and interfacing with Royal's infrastructure vendors, such phone, internet and IT companies, etc
• Answer incoming calls, including to the main customer service line
• Schedule travel
• Schedule meetings and calls for executives
• Process incoming orders
• Manage subscriptions lists and run subscriber list for each publication
• Interface with printer rega...
Sign in or Register to see more