The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The CompoNET system is the Web application developed with using following mandatory technologies:
• Java is only programming language used for the development,
• JSP (Java Server Pages) can be optionally used to publish HTML in the Web,
• Tomcat is used as the container of Java Servlets
• Windows Server OS is used as the host operating system
• MySQL is used as the database,
• Componentality SVN is used as the Repository Management System,
• DES encryption is used for client’s information
The project assumes availability of all services and functions in source code. All third party libraries reused for the project must be available in sources.
The project assumes the delivery of the source code and deployment of the solution to the Componentality host server. Configuring of Tomcat software is a responsibility of the team or individual responsible for the project development.
Sign in or Register to see more