With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
London, United Kingdom
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for a freelance PR person to promote our app in the UK and generate quality press coverage that leads to increased downloads of the app.
Our start-up company is well funded with a pedigree of building successful, pioneering technology services and an exciting vision and roadmap. The app has already received acclaim from GigaOM, Techcrunch, BetaKit, etc. and has a 5 star rating in the app store.
The UK PR person will be responsible for:
- Creating PR programs and campaigns for the UK
- Creating press releases, creative pitches, and media alerts
- Developing and maintaining targeted media and blogger lists and building relationships with them
- Delivering placements and coverage for the company in consumer-facing publications
- Strong track record and PR experience within the mobile or app development sector
- Experience of working with the press and analysts to generate interest and articles
- Strong authoring, proofreading and editing skills
Sign in or Register to see more