The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Hi, this is Brian here.
I need to connect a Google App Engine project (Python) that performs a few simple tasks.
1. Connect to remote MySQL database from App Engine project and
Use [obscured] /p/pyodbc/ (or preferred driver)
2. Display a single input box ("email") and a submit button on page A.
3. Upon submission, select first available coupon from the coupons table, update the row with the email address, and return the ID of the row that was updated. A coupon code with blank email field is considered an available coupon.
4. A coupon is unavailable if there is an email associated with the coupon. If email is already in system, display an error.
5. If row is successfully updated, email user coupon code to email address and redirect user to page B.
Coupons table schema:
+ id : int
+ coupon : string
+ email : string
+ datetime : datetime
Coupon controller functions:
+ deliverCoupon(coupon_id) : boolean
+ couponExists(coupon_id) : boolean
+ emailExists(email) : boolean...
Sign in or Register to see more