With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for a passionate Python programmer that can help us with various Python development.
The first job is to implement an reference implementation of Todoist.com's API in Python as a library. Think of it like Twitter's Python API: [obscured] /p/python-twitter/
Todoist's standard API is documented here:
- [obscured] /API/
Todoist's Sync API is document here:
- [obscured] /API/sync
Some incomplete implementations are built here:
- [obscured] /blogs/kedai/227
- [obscured] /vesgel/todoist-backend
- [obscured] /neithere/django-todoist/src
What you would need to implement:
- The full Standard API as a library with some documentation on how to use it
- The full Sync API as a library with some documentation how to use it
- Unit testing of both Standard API and Sync API using py.test
Up for the challenge? Give us a quote!
We are passionate about helping people manage their tasks and projects more effectively. Our focus is on building simple, web...
Sign in or Register to see more