The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need a Python script that does the following:
- generate a list of urls from arguments passed from sys.argv
- path of text file with list of domains
- beg_date (YYYY-MM-DD)
- end_date (YYYY-MM-DD)
- list of report names eg [report1, report2, report3, ... ] (8 reports in total)
- for each url, append "&format=csv" parameter which will returns a csv file
- for each url:
- request url and download each csv file
- wait for file to download (large date ranges can take several minutes to process/download)
- process csv file (example attached)
- clean up data from csv file
- remove $ and commas in numbers
- quotes should be removed when inserted into db in next step
- for each report type:
- if no table for report, create table in sqlite db = dashboard.db
- insert rows of...
Sign in or Register to see more