With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Operating within a scrum team, the Quality Assurance Analyst works in conjunction with the Product Owners and other team members, to ascertain that functionality meets project requirements, and that quality standards are maintained. The Quality Assurance Analyst is involved in design discussions, preparation of test scenarios, performing manual testing tasks, and in ongoing software defect resolution validation.
• Define test objectives and expected results.
• Develop test cases to uncover software defects as per established Quality Assurance standards.
• Participate in the scrum team project planning and design discussions.
• Perform intensive manual software testing, ensuring that modifications accomplish the required results.
• Analyze test results and report any inconsistencies.
• Perform unit, integration, regression and performance tests.
• Help to provide accurate time estimates related to the QA testing cycle.
• Meet the scheduled compl...
Sign in or Register to see more