The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
You will be required to do the following:
- Go to a web site
- Login and search for a barcode from a predefined list
- Select the product returned in the search result
- Check ALL information that has already been captured in the form is accurate
- If no updates are required press the 'Accept' button
If updates are required:
- Update any missing attribute fields into the form (by pressing the 'Edit' button)
- Press 'Save' button
- Search for the same product again, to then 'Accept' the product
A full training manual will be given. Our experience tells us it takes 2-3 minutes per item to be 100% checked.
You will be provided a predefined list of 1000 products at a time to complete the above.
You will be paid $0.40USD per 100% accurate item. We will deduct for each product that has errors and will tell you what they are.
British, Irish, Canadian, or New Zealander AND speak English as a first Language will be preferred, due to past experience with these nationalities.
Sign in or Register to see more