The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We specialise in providing commentary about the publishing industry and providing advice to writers.
- Have past experience as an editor for online material
- Be detail oriented
- Be punctual and efficient
- Be able to get the best out of your writers
- Work with a team of editors to create compelling and intelligent articles about the publishing industry that is pitched correctly to our intended audience
- Take direction from a manager, but also work independently to produce high quality work
- Help develop content themes and long-term strategy with the manager and editorial team
- Lead a team of writers by assigning story ideas and key themes
- Edit content to match our intended voice and creative direction when necessary
- Contribute ideas on improving existing messaging and content
Your skills & qualifications:
- Primary Skills: Editor
- Additional Skills: Journalism
- Fluent English including excellent writing, grammar,...
Sign in or Register to see more