With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have recently been tasked with loading Shape files (converted from MapINFO tab) into Quantum GIS, checking for missing data, updating missing attribute tables and then saving each layer as a MID/MIF so that they can then be opened in MapINFO for QA and review before being saved as TAB files.
I understand that python scripts can be embedded into Quantum GIS to help out with arduous task, so am looking for a developer who can write a python script for qGIS that does the following:
1. Select first vector layer (test_001)
2. Rename selected layer and remove unnecessary chars. (i.e "test_001" to "test")
3. Run "save as" function
4. Specify file format "MapINFO"
5. Save as inherited layer name (test.mif)
6. Select "Project CRS" from CRS field
7. OK to accept.
8. Select next active layer (test_002)
Then repeat steps 2 through 8 until all layers that are open are saved in the same directory as source.
This process must not...
Sign in or Register to see more