The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I've started my company in January-2012, ever since then been trying to do my accounting on quickbooks, but with all the work loads it's getting very confusing and i can't seem to be able to reconcile my company file properly or even keep proper track of invoices and quotations and credit card payments.
- on the bright side:
- the mess is only happening on the quickbooks, suppliers have been paid
- invoices to be submitted to the clients are also there, and nothing is lost
- one of the suppliers iam having a small discrepancy issue with but it's with a very small amount of money
- On the dark side of the moon:
- I can't keep track of who and how to bill
- can't see my net profit, expenses or dues
What i need:
- some one to check my quickbooks, ask me all the questions he/she needs to make this company file better
- tell me how to enter certain invoices, credit card bills and how to bill it
- fix errors in the company file, so i can start fre...
Sign in or Register to see more