With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We're looking for a Writer/Blogger with a mind for business and a positive deadline-driven attitude. We offer flexible scheduling and ideally prefer someone who would like to spread out their working time – early birds, night owls and everything in between. Our Managers will always stay in contact with all of our Virtual Assistants throughout the day via email and/or phone. Good communication is essential for our growth here as well as yours.
- You will be taught how to find good content and write blog posts in order to help us generate more seller and buyer leads on the internet.
- You will understand the importance of a Blog and Blogging in order to accomplish your daily tasks.
- You will also understand different types of Blogging content in order to write and distribute the information properly.
- You will create Word Press Blogs as follows:
• Weekly, preparing one unique article (~500 words) on current real estate news and publishing to our main website every Mond...
Sign in or Register to see more