With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have a GWT application which needs updating to make it compatible with nginx reverse proxy.
I would like to salvage the existing Java source, JSPs and images and add them to a new GWT project built from scratch. The steps are:
1. Install the GWT tools from scratch having only a minimal toolset just to serve this project, excluding Android and the AppServer.
2. Make a new empty GWT project
3. Add the source/images/JSP and other artifacts from the old project
4. Create an ant build script
5. Deploy the application and test it
The old application is in operation here:
I need help from an experienced GWT developer specialist to perform this via shared screen.
Sign in or Register to see more