The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We run a small bilingual preschool that is looking to expand. We are interested in converting our current site [obscured] , into a WordPress driven site. It will have all the same menus and areas as the current site, plus the following:
1) A Plugin to allow customers and visitors to send us email and a landing page after sending the email where we can place tracking code from Google Adwords.
2) Ability to create "landing pages" for marketing campaigns.
3) Links to our social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+)
4) A news page that shows feeds from Facebook (like the current site)
5) A Blog
6) MUST use our current logo and color scheme, but does not have to have the same graphical elements of the current site (i.e. banner, footer and menus can change)
7) MUST allow us to add new sub menus, and preferably one or two top level menus in the future (i.e. no hard coded images)
We have the original PhotoShop files for the logo and old website, which can be provided to the cont...
Sign in or Register to see more