The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need 4 blog articles for our startup.
Ultimately we are looking for a longer-term relationship (eg 1-2 articles per week), but will start with a discrete project.
We require very strong command of English (Australian audience).
To become a unique, ‘disruptive’ and trusted voice in recruitment and talent management, by empowering employers with tips and advice on recruiting and talent management in the information age.
Desired writing style:
- Casual, personal language and style. Need to emphasise a 'human element' rather than a corporate voice
- Punchy sentence structure, not verbose
- Emphasis on interesting facts, research, statistics
- Should link/reference other posts, articles or research wherever possible
- Well structured with action-oriented sub-headings to help skim readers
- Short sentences and paragraphs
- Average length 300 - 500 words
Please respond with a quote and example of previous articles.
Sign in or Register to see more