With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Youngish business building up a community for people moving abroad to work. Currently has a wordpress blog, and social media sites. I have a couple of guest bloggers but could do with an editorial blogger to focus on work issues and opportunities/ visa issues.
Prefer someone who has moved abroad to work so knows the difficulties that can arise in doing so. Also someone well versed with the EU working regulations, student world, and other expat forums.
- Develop content themes based on the direction and creative brief provided by our team
- Write completely original, high-quality, SEO-friendly articles that communicate our messaging to a wide variety of audiences
- Publish written articles and upload relevant multimedia assets through our content management systems
- Ad-hoc writing and marketing projects as they arise
- Contribute ideas on improving existing messaging and content
- Primary Skills: Blogs, Journalism
Sign in or Register to see more