With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We had a virus attack on our Joomla web site last week. To prevent another attack, we need to:
1. Clean reinstall Joomla
2. Change security settings on each web page to 755 (full read, partial write, partial execute)
3. Test functioning of components after reinstall: Chrono Forms, Doc Manager (user manager, session manager, usertype manager, video manager, document manager, template manager, csv manager)
4. Make sure we have most updated versions of all installed plugins
Please submit a proposal:
1.estimated hours needed to do this and hourly rate
2. examples of other joomla projects you've worked on
3. a client reference who uses joomla
We need this asap!
Sign in or Register to see more