With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are currently seeking an experienced Android
Developer or Dev team who is able to parlay their knowledge into
teaching an Intro to Android course.
The course is to be taught via remote instruction using slides (most are
created, some will need revision), GoToMeeting (license supplied), and
sample code and programs. All students enrolled in the course are
familiar with JAVA and basic OOP concepts.
- Instruction covering all 4 core concepts of Android: Activities,
Services, Broadcast Receivers, and Content Providers
- Instruction covering UI XML creation, editing, and standard Widgets,
Views, and Fragments
- Other topics of instruction: ListViews, Adapters, HTTPClients,
AsyncTask, SharedPreferences, Intents, Context, etc (you know, basic
- Ability to spend 10-15 hours a week preforming live instruction
- Code review for each student (each session will contain 1-4 students)
- Ability to instruct multiple sessions preferred (each session lasts...
Sign in or Register to see more