With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have a 100 pages report were 30% of it is text and the other 70% is photos and charts.
I need someone to design this report in InDesign or any similar application. We need the report to look very professional and very effective. This should be done in 2 days time.
Please send your proposal in fixed price, indicate the duration of the work and attache examples of similar work you have done.
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer who will be responsible for creating compelling and innovative visual design solutions. Here's what you need to know.
- Understand business and user requirements
- Translate requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts
- Effectively conceptualize, design and create high-quality visuals in a variety of formats
- Strong grasp of visual design principles, information design, typography, color, imagery and iconography
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates elega...
Sign in or Register to see more