The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We have a dispute case in California with two small businesses involved in. The case itself is simple and straightforward.
We need someone to represent us dealing with it.
Here is some of the highlights.
1. A small business(client) has contracted a web design agency(firm) for a web design work in June 2008.
2. The firm designed the site and sent them to the client via email.
3. The client did not respond to the firm
4. The client contacted the firm one year after the project has started claiming that they have never received the email.
5. The firm apologized that they did not double checked it.
6. The client is asking full-refund of the 50% deposit they have made to start the project.
7. The contract says the firm has a right to charge pro-rata rate when the project gets canceled.
8. The firm offered to complete the work with half the original price.
9. Also the firm offered to only charge the half of the hours they have spent on the project
10. The client doesn't accept either of...
Sign in or Register to see more