The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Below is the first draft of requirement for an iPad app. You can get an idea by downloading iDough from the app store. This will not be similar to iDough but you will get the idea what we might be working on.
1. The app displays a blob of clay or play dough.
2. Using the touch screen the blob can be rotated 360 degrees to view all sides
3. The blob can be rotated 90 degrees from the vertical axis to the horizontal axis i.e. tipped over so that the top face appears or any angle in between.
1. Using the usual iPad touch commands of pinching / stretching / tapping / 3 finger tap etc, the app would interpret these command to instead do other things
when a "change command" button is activated on the screen.
2. The reinterpreted commands would act on the blob - squeezing it / indenting it / rolling it / smoothing it etc
1. The user can shape / mould the blob into any shape to create clay or play dough objects.
2. The app could als...
Sign in or Register to see more