The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am writting a research article for publication supporting therapists in reliability analysis.
I need support in sorcing current literature/ articles on reliability which help answer the following:
- what type of reliability analysis is used for what type of data,
- what is inter rater reliability? Why is it important? When is it needed?
- How is it reported? (ICC, Kappa, weighted Kappa, pearson r?, non normally distributed data?) etc
- when do you use what statistic? For what kind of data? In what situation? Eg when the decision is yes/no or agree/disagree binary data vs likert scale data with ratings 1-7 or 1-10,
- when do you need to weight Kappa?
- What do you do if data are not normally distributed?
It would be good to have some examples of use of different IRR statistics from a range of OT/PT papers etc to illustrate the appropriate use.
For each article sourced (no more than 30) I would like a typed dot point summary of each article teasing out the above...
Sign in or Register to see more