The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I would like an eLance software engineer do some RESEARCH on existing PDF manipulation libraries. I need a pure Python solution. I have tried many libraries, but none do exactly what I need.
OVERLAY a bitmap image on a specific page, on a multi-page PDF file. Every time these parameters will be different (bitmap, location, page, pdf file).
This is NOT a watermark, so watermarking solutions will not work because:
1. Every bitmap image will be different,
2. Every location will have different coordinates, and
3. The image will be on a SINGLE page of a multi-page PDF document.
4. The PDF cannot be converted to a Bitmap. It must remain text-searchable.
5. The PDF file cannot increase in size more than 10%.
A Python script (.py) using an opensource library to manipulate PDFs.
Sign in or Register to see more