With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need someone to write a perl, shell or script - preferably one that will run under Ubuntu (Linux).
- Accept a list of Stock Codes from an input file
- For each stock code retrieve the website and the values for dividends from the table shown in [obscured] /apps/qt/quote.ac?code=BHP§ion=dividend&submit=Go!
- Note the 'BHP' in the above will be substituted for each Stock code in the input file
- Convert the dates from DD-Mon-YYYY format to YYYY-MM-DD format (e.g. from 25-Feb-2005 to 2005-02-25)
- convert percentages to numbers (e.g. 30% = 0.3)
- Output as a CSV (no heading row) with the first column the stock code with a '.ax' extension (e.g. BHP.ax,2012-02-27,0.5107,1,2012-02-02,2012-02-22)
Successful completion of this project will lead to others
Sign in or Register to see more