With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
What I need or require:
Rewrite a Java web application built with Tapestry 5.0 to use JSP and Struts 2.1 instead of Tapestry.
What I already have versus what the provider will deliver:
- The Java web application is written for the Japanese market
- it is already in production
- the website consists of roughly 30 unique pages.
- the View is implemented with Tapestry 5.0
All Tapestry related code must be removed and replaced with Struts logic. This includes also the conversion of Tapestry templates into JSP fragments.
Other context/requirements that providers will need to know:
- the rewritten application must be able to handle simultaneous loads, as the existing application currently does
- the application runs on Tomcat 6
- the data access layer is implemented with Hibernate 3.2
- other frameworks used: Spring 2.5, Spring-Security (ACEGI)
- the existing DAO layer shouldn't be modified as long as the currents methods are sufficient
- hence rewriting of databa...
Sign in or Register to see more