With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
My goal is to make a RFID shield for the Arduino.
With a lot of trail and error I've managed to get a sketch of a schematic into Eagle.
Since I'm not an Electrical Engineer there will probably be a lot of errors in it and there are still quite some problems that I don't know how to solve.
However I guess the attached schematic gives an idea about what I'm trying to make.
These are the tasks that I would like you to accomplish:
- Make a new schematic in any program you like, be it Altium, Orcad, PADS KiCad .... or continue to work in Eagle. However base it on the attached Eagle schematic.
- Complete the following actions regarding the schematic:
* Design a new antenna and calculate the matching circuit.
* Find a way for the Arduino to communicate over the S2C interface of the PN532 (SigIN and SIgOUT) with ISO/IEC 14443 cards that use Coding A. Communications with cards that use other coding standards are a bonus.
* Add some electronic circuit so that the PN53...
Sign in or Register to see more