With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I require working drawings for a house, ready to submit to Rockhampton Regional Council Queensland Australia for building approval. I have attached pdf of the preliminary concept drawings as a guide for you to start with. The successful applicant will be required to supply construction drawings, 1:100 scale in DWG format on completion. We have a preliminary floor plan this need to be re-configured to take into account the info below.
· Must comply with local authority regulations. Rockhampton Regional Council
· House must fit into building envelope of 9m x 15m
· 2 x bedrooms with robes – approx 3m x 3m
· 1 x smaller room which as a guide can be 3m x 2.7m
· 1 x bathroom with shower and bath and vanity
· 1 x separate toilet
· 1 x laundry
· 1 x kitchen
· 1 x broom finished concrete alfresco area
· Double carport if possible otherwise single carport
· 2.4m high ceilings
Sign in or Register to see more