With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
A rotary dryer will be designed in Autodesk Inventor
** Basic dimensions on Agglomerator.zip
- Production and assembly drawings needed.
- Detailed design for spur and pinion gear
- Detailed design for tyres, under tyre chairs, rollers and roller beds.
- Detailed design for chassis
- Detailed design for inlet and outlet heads.
- CAD drawings export
- ANSYS stress analysys
- Will be with material info for weight and analisys.
- Whole report of load informations, weight informations, load analysys for tyre and rollers on drawings.
Please check the Agglomerator.zip for the detail. Old Project folder has all necessary basic dimensions. We are planning to add one girth gear driving system instead of four motors on each roller. And also thickness of shell has some differences discribed below. Thrust roller will change with a hydrolic thrust roller.
All reducer and motors will stay inside the chasis. You will design the gear with suitable modul ...
Sign in or Register to see more