The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need a 3D Minecraft Skin previewer similar to this: [obscured] /skin/gold-golem-better-in-3d-preview/ (a rotating version of this would be perfectly fine though: [obscured] -mcw.cursecdn.com/e/ed/Mob1.png)
- Must be self-contained, so we can present the 3D view from other parts of our Objective-C app
- We must be able to provide a UIImage containing the skin file (like this... [[self skin3dviewer] setSkinImage:....];
- 3D view be pushable within a UINavigationController
- The user must be able to rotate the 3D model by dragging the finger. He/she may also scale the model by pinching (with sensible min/max zoom levels).
- The model must rotate automatically until the user starts to rotate the model manually with his/her fingers
- The helmet render must be toggle able on/off (e.g. [self setHelmetDisabled:YES];)
This project is suitable for:
- Someone who understands (or can easily understand) the format of Minecraft Skin files (e.g. [obscured] /ima...
Sign in or Register to see more