With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have a project about using a Web Traffic Genius Wordpress plug-in. The work consists of 3 subtasks:
1. Create accounts to 18 RSS aggregation services
2. Take and prepare RSS feeds from about 50 posts
3. Put all the information about the RSS accounts and the RSS feeds into the WP plug-in (this is pretty much copy/paste of the info gathered in 1,2 above)
After you win the bid you get details about which RSS services and which blog posts, and all the credentials you need.
Here are some more details about the 3 points. This should give you sufficient information about what needs to be done so you can bid:
1) Create 1 account to each of the 18 RSS aggregation services
This task comprises of:
1. Figure out if the RSS aggregation service supports the categories of content I intend to send there. This info should be in their TOS/Help/About or categories section
2. If the service supports at least one of the 5 categories of content I have then you need to create an account there...
Sign in or Register to see more