With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
- PHP and mySQL
- Admin can go in and enter RSS feed URLs
- Admin can go in and define different Twitter accounts; each Twitter account can then have one or more RSS feed associated with it
- Script checks RSS feeds (each RSS feed can have unique number of minutes between checks)
- Grabs new items (does NOT use pubDate; simply looks for items not already processed)
- Each RSS feed can have a unique number if items that are posted at a time.
- Each RSS feed can have a unique number of minutes between batches of posts
- Each RSS feed can have its own string of text pre-pended to it
- Items are then posted to the designated account. Prefer to use OAuth but if this is too expensive, please let me know
- Script also generates a framed "landing page" for each item pulled from the RSS. The landing page will have a narrow header bar along the top with the page referenced in the RSS item below. Each Twitter account should have its own unique header bar design, but will all have a drop-down w...
Sign in or Register to see more