With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The program will need to:
1. Read the incoming tweet from Nike. Tweet will read "@NikeNYC: Twitter #RSVP is now open for the Air Jordan 11 Retro....#Bred11...."
2. The script will need to store the second hashtag code (#Bred11)
3. The script will need to read a list of names and size that I create
4. The script will send multiple direct messages to @NikeStore from multiple Twitter accounts
5. The direct message will contain first and last name, size and the hashtag code (#Bred11) for each line
6. The script will need to read from a list in order to extract the first and last name along with the size
7. NikeStore also tweets new releases with a link and a buyer must click the link and choose the size and add to cart...the script will have to be able to click the link automatically, choose the size, add to cart, and add CC info. It can be any made up CC number, I just have to be able to get to this screen since Nike holds the item for you, and I can enter my cc info manually...
Sign in or Register to see more