With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need help with rsync and ssh.
Here is what I need:
- Local machine
- Remote machine
- Local machine connects to remote machine using public key
- ssh script / rsync call that will synchronize the folder on local machine with folder on remote machine. This includes:
- Deletion of files from remote machine that are not present on local machine in time of syncing
- Constant monitoring of a local path for any changes (new files or folders, updates, deletion). As soon as changes are detected, start sync
- Configurable ignored files - Files that should not be synced even if they exist on local machine
For an experienced professionals this might be as easy as a single ssh command...
I need to have this done today or tomorrow.
Sign in or Register to see more