The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Can't disclose it at this point except that we are conducing a feasibility study.
This project is a sub-project of a larger project to develop an administrative interface and system for retrieving data using API from Flickr/FourSquare.
In terms of Screen there will be
- For entering the parameters to be used for retrieving the data.
- For screening the results you get from the API usage.
- For confirming the screening process.
- For checking the parameters used to retrieve data via APIs.
Detail flow will be provided to those who we select as a potential developers before deciding on the final candidates.
I need someone that is
- Very good with database design, especially optimization and familiar with Ruby on Rails 3.1.
- Can deliver the product in time.
- Comfortable with providing us with half-baked product for us to test frequently to rapidly improve product.
- Comfortable with AGILE type development.
- Comfortable with using APIs from Fli...
Sign in or Register to see more