With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Who I am:
I am the lead engineer for a startup Rails application in its first 3 months of development. I am looking to expand my team and iterate quickly as we move toward and beyond our initial public launch.
Who I'm looking for:
I am looking for talented, experienced, and passionate Ruby on Rails developers. The right candidate:
- knows how to build running, tested, object-oriented features.
- has experience building end-to-end web applications with Ruby on Rails.
- knows how to employ the principles BDD and/or TDD (using RSpec, MiniTest, or Test::Unit).
- can work independently and in a small team.
- understands and has experience with Agile development practices such as weekly sprints, standups, and pair programming.
Sign in or Register to see more